Submit Your Story
To submit a story for posting on the Uxbridge Studio Tour Website, please complete the form below.
We Want Your Stories
We are looking for story ideas for the Uxbridge Studio Tour.
Well in addition to loving our artists and wanting to share the details about their creative processes, Google gives better Search Engine Optimization (SEO) rankings to websites that post more content regularly.
We want Google to find our website, so more Art Lovers connect with our Artists.
NOTE TO ARTISTS SUBMITTING A STORY
Our readers want to know what you're up to – what's new and interesting in your creative world. Please only submit stories that offer different content than on your Artist Profile page.
How The Process Works
We are a team of volunteers, so we have set up a process to ensure that your submission is attended to in a timely fashion. However, we need you to follow the steps!
- Complete the form on this page.
- TEXT / NARRATIVE – Either attach a Word doc or type the story details in the field provided.
- PHOTOS - Attach up to 4 images. At least one is required.
- This form will be sent to the chair of the Uxbridge Studio Tour Committee who will approve it for posting.
- Our webmaster will then take your content and adapt / refine it for posting on the website.
- Once the blog is ready we will make it live and send you and email.
- You can then Share It! on your social media accounts. Here's How ›
- The more you share, the more Google will love our website... and the more people will know about the Tour.
You must supply at least 1 high resolution photo with your submission. The photo can be taken on your phone.
If you have any questions, ask through the Contact Form on this website.
And... keep remembering that we are all volunteers!