Here are the top questions that art lovers ask about our studio tour in and around the lovely Uxbridge, Ontario area.
Top Questions & Answers
Click on the question and the answer will be revealed!
- Is there a cost to the tour?
No. But we hope you'll spend a little money with our artists and sponsors!
- What if I want to buy art after the tour?
You can contact any of the tour artists through this website after the tour. We'll make sure they get your email and get in touch.
- Are the studios wheelchair accessible?
Many are, but if you want a full list of studios that are definitely accessible by wheel chair, please click here.
- If I'm only interested in a certain type of art, do you have any pre-planned tour suggestions?
We're working on it! Our goal is to put together a few suggestions for specific interests. If you are looking for something specific, please send us an email through the form on this page.
- Are there washroom facilities at the studios?
Most, but not all studios will have washroom facilities available to the public during the tour, so you may want to plan ahead on that issue!
- Is parking available at all studios?
Yes parking of some sort is available at all locations. However, depending on the location and how busy the studio is at any given time, there may be a short walk.
- Do you need volunteers?
We're always interested in people who are interested in helping out! For sure. Please send us an email and let us know what you might be interested in doing and we'll see if there is a fit!
- Do any of your studio locations have picnic tables?
Don't See the Answer You're Looking For?
Please send your question along and we'll find the answer for you!